In honour of the fabulous city of Manchester where we hail from, "All the Bees"
Why choose one of our journals?
- Designed by a long term bullet journalist so each tiny detail has been passionately considered and carefully thought out- with lots of testing!
- 170gsm beautifully thick and smooth paper meaning you can paint, draw and create with confidence
- A5 - although please note that whilst the paper is A5, the journal will feel a little bigger due to the hardcover as it has a 3mm overhang all the way round.
- 160 pages of bright white paper, so the colours of your designs will look exactly as they should
- Sewn bound to lay flat when open
- 5mm dot grid spacing in light grey; dark enough to see the dots to plan but don't overshadow the page design and allows complete flexibility
- Hardwearing cover and spine
- Two coloured gold page marker ribbons
- Square corners
- Manufactured completely in the UK